Thursday, June 30, 2011

The past few day's have been hot and stormy here and the weekend is
looking to be the same.

Work has been very busy and I've had lots of things to do which is
great! I however did leave work early on Tuesday to go swimming as it
was too hot out. It was well worth it! Tomorrow I will leave early as
well as I am off to Munich for the weekend.

In other news I got another bike today.... wish me luck as I'm sure I
will need it. My hope is that there are no more accidents and the
brakes will work all the time. I'm not going to attempt a ride on it
until after the weekend since I will be away but maybe that will also
give me time to prepare! haha

That is all for now as my bags are packed so I'm off to bed. Another
adventure story to come on Sunday :) nighty night

No comments:

Post a Comment