Sunday, August 21, 2011

Well this is the end of the road for this trip. The last few days in
Germany went way too fast. I had packing to do, finishing things up at
work and saying goodbyes.

I never thought that Germany would grow on me so much but I had an
amazing summer and wouldn't change it for the world. I met more
people, saw more things, learned more and most of all enjoyed it more
then I ever thought that would be possible. Going back to school is
going to be hard to adjust to but must be done. Who knows maybe I will
end up in Europe again next summer. I would have no issues with that
at all.

For now though it is back home for a few days then back to school on
Friday for the start of Proctor training.

So I say good by to Germany and an amazing four months of my life and
welcome what ever and where life takes me next.

N.

No comments:

Post a Comment